Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Things that piss me off: People who pass out stuff

I abhor these people.*

What part of leave me the fuck alone do you not understand?! All I am trying to do is walk from the office to the metro, then from the metro to my apartment. Is it too much to ask to be able to do that without some fuckwad sticking a Hare Krishna booklet in my face?

Being in DC makes this so much worse because here all the crazies come out of the woodwork and try to hand you anything from Chinese New Year flyers to free rainbow prophylactics.

The last time this happened to me I nearly lost it...
I was walking home from work and some nut job asked me if I wanted some information about LaRouche and his plan to impeach Dick Cheney. Normally, I would have thought, "impeach Cheney, not a bad idea, where were these people when he shot some poor fucker's face off." But alas, it was the LaRouche people.

In case you didn't know this, Lyndon LaRouche is a Jew-hating, ex-con politico fascist nut job who claims to be a patriot but is actually a total fraud who runs his own spy service and brainwashes people much in the same fashion as Scientologists. He spent 15 years in jail for fraud and is one of the worst diarrhea mouths of all time (read: Ralph Nader). He also has run in every election since the dawn of time (read: Strom Thurmond). Somehow, his people convince young people to hand out his garbage flyers at metro stops and say things like, "let's save the crippled economy."

So long story short, I tried to ignore the guy but he insisted on pestering me, and said, "Oh I guess you are one of those Cheney-ites, you love Cheney don't you?"

I could no longer resist. I responded, "Well actually, I'm not crazy about Cheney, but something pisses me off more than him. YOU. How does it feel to spend your days working as a newsboy for a lying 80 year old ex-con? Seriously, if LaRouche asked you to dress up in a sailor suit and walk around with a giant lolli-pop, would you do it? And by the way, the economy is actually doing really well right now. So leave me the fuck alone."

Bottom line, stop handing out this useless, brainless tripe in public so I can attempt to live a normal existence. Otherwise I might spend the rest of my natural life on a crusade to rid the city of these paper-pushing assholes.


*Metro Express paper and City Paper people you are exempt because your handouts are actually useful

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take a deep breath, Rant Master

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home